Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sage
Message 11 of 21

Re: Openreach or BT records wrong?

Go to solution

Then get back onto Openreach and demand they update their records. BT Wholesale use the Openreach database for their DSL checker.

Why can't you upload an image.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 21

Go to solution

No idea, I choose a file and it doesn’t attempt to upload, just says no file selected after I choose a file.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 13 of 21

Go to solution

You should just click on the camera icon and select the file.

2018-07-11 14_54_38-Reply to Message - BT Community.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 21

Go to solution

Must be an issue with mobile, I can select an image by “choose file”, but I select one and nothing uploads, doesn’t matter either way, thank you for the help, I’ll try to contact openreach and get my records updated.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 15 of 21

Go to solution

So, a quick update, I've managed to get Openreach to update their records, they were checking 3 different systems and one of them was showing my line was exchange only, they sent an engineer out because they needed to check how the routing in the cabinet coincided with their existing records to update it properly, got a phone call this morning from Openreach saying everything is showing Fibre to the Cab now, Thanks for all the help people.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 16 of 21

Go to solution

Thanks for letting us know. Glad you got it sorted.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 17 of 21

Go to solution

Dear MrNeeds,

I hope you’re well. Sorry for digging out this old thread. I have a question: how did you manage to get Openreach to update their records? I’m in the same situation, where I can’t activate a FTTP line because I don’t show up on their records, whilst having their modem installed and with only green lights. 
Any suggestion?

thank you so much!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 18 of 21

Go to solution

Contact the FTTP team 0800 587 4787. Have the serial number of the ONT to hand as they will need it to register the ONT.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 19 of 21

Go to solution

Thank you! I’ve been doing this for the last 10 days, sadly, I’ve given them (and the Openreach engineers) all the serial numbers I have. Seems weird that it’s taking them so long just to ‘tick a box’...any advice?

thank you so much for your help 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 20 of 21

Go to solution