Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tnursall
Message 1 of 12

Openreach vs BT

Go to solution

Hi,

Openreach says that I can order FTTP and links me off to BT but bt says I can not order it and my line speed is 11mb.

Does anyone know why this is?

My postcode is GL2 2FY and my phone number is *****

Thanks 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: Openreach vs BT

Go to solution
Please delete your phone number this is a public forum viewable world wide no personal information should be posted here
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Please delete phone number as this is public forum and you may get more unwanted calls than you want 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Enter your phone number and post results. http://dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution
fibre services are not available from your cabinet as this link shows https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/adsl.htm this is the site used by all Providers when orders are placed
0 Ratings
tnursall
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

bt.png

0 Ratings
tnursall
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

If I can not get fiber services then why is Openreach saying that I can order FTTP?

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

@tnursall wrote:

If I can not get fiber services then why is Openreach saying that I can order FTTP?

That is something you'll have to ask them but as they are not customer facing...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

As you can see there is no normal FTTC never mind FTTP. Unfortunately fibre is not available to you hence why you are getting nowhere

0 Ratings
tnursall
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Smiley Frustrated Ok..... 

0 Ratings