Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joswi
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Orange light in Hub 5 - help

Hi All,

I am having terrible problems with BT recently and long story short have had no internet or phone since 24.11 (yes! Over 3 weeks) loads of phone calls, chats, engineer visits booked via chat with no one turning up because the chat agents forgot to send the message to openreach and actually book it, countless days off taken of work only to find out that our fully functioning line was simply "stolen" by a lazy engineer who was called up to set up a new line for another flat in the house...

Phone line sorted today and back in running but still no internet. My hub is showing constant orange light and it is impossible to connect on any device.

I was wondering if anyone could help as I don't really fancy scheduling another visit and hoping that somone would turn up.

I tried all the online help instructions, resetting etc already but nothing worked.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Orange light in Hub 5 - help

Does the phone give a dial tone? Does it announce your correct no. when you dial 1470 17070?

joswi
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Orange light in Hub 5 - help

Hi - it does yes
0 Ratings