cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Ordered 5 weeks ago

Hi, 

I made an order on 27th of June to move house and switch broadband across. Was informed of an upgrade of internet speed to full fibre. Five weeks later one engineer has called to fit a copper phone line which I didn’t want or need. I have had engineer dates cancelled without even consultation. Having these appts cancelled and speaking to BT on the phone the assures me through my activation date would be 17 July (4 weeks late - but in a temporary copper line service). The activation day came and went then I was told to wait to midnight - now I’ve still no internet connection because we are waiting on a confirmation of a phone number to be switched across and they can’t activate until this is confirmed. 5 weeks later and can’t get me online I’m now waiting to Monday as nobody is working and have been promised a dongle to help me in the meantime as I’m paying to be a halo customer. Far from a halo in my opinion. 

absoultely disgusted with this service and how we are being treated - being passed from person to person, dept to dept and yet 5 weeks in my new house and no internet. An engineer said he could put my fibre in on the 17th but needed the greenlight from openreach. Surely nobody else is going through this but if you are I’d like to hear from you. And BT would love for you to get the act toghether please. 

shambles. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ordered 5 weeks ago

Is it a new build home and the openreach ONT is already installed?

ONT fttp_small_ont_2019.jpg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ordered 5 weeks ago

No it’s not a new build unfortunately and hasn’t got that box installed as of yet. 

0 Ratings