Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Ordering new broad band cable - means of contacting BT

Go to solution

I need to order a new Broadband cable. Understandably phone lines are very busy this weekend. I have tried to ring several times, hung on for 10/15 minutes without a reply. Online chat doesn't seem to facilitate my request. Is there another way of contacting BT? Thank you  

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Ordering new broad band cable - means of contacting BT

Go to solution

What type of cable do you need ? Amazon sell ADSL and Ethernet cables for pennies, posted via Royal Mail will be with you in a few days.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Can you clarify what you mean by 'broadband cable'. If you just mean the cable that goes from your hub to the phone socket, you just need to order an RJ11 -RJ11 lead from Amazon. It is not something you can order from BT.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Thank you, for quick reply yes, it is the cable from the hub to the phone socket. I will order from Amazon.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

if  you can go on ebay and order one

Much more better and less prone to interference  than the cheap flat cables they supply them selves.  Or you can buy this but a bit more expensive though 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@Achildishperson12  You need to remove your eBay links as not permitted on forum

if not mods will

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings