cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jervy25
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

PING issues

I recently upgraded to BT infinity and I am finding my speed slower than ever to the point that I use my 4G more than WIFI. Ping speed is being blamed and I feel my hands are now tied as I cannot improve this in any way and BT obviously claim a high speed coming into my hub so not their issue.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: PING issues

Wired or wireless connectivity,
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Jervy25
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Wireless
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Therein probably lies your problem.

Can you try with a wired device to eliminate the actual broadband connection being the issue.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Jervy25
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I have checked with wired and does run better, not great though when most use is through phones which are never wired, I expected a faster wireless speed
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Wireless connectivity is very much situational and will be different in every house/area/situation as it is affected by many external factors of which no ISP have any control over
0 Ratings