cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 25

Re: Package & Speed Downgraded - Won't let me upgrade to speeds I had previously

Had no idea I had previous profile setup. Looks like it's different if I log in from mobile rather than laptop.  Must be old one I used before. 

Use whichever one you've contacted me on previously.  You've got mobile number etc through DM.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 25

Re: Package & Speed Downgraded - Won't let me upgrade to speeds I had previously

As the one you are using now is @YetiWakes  Why don't you just say delete the @TheYetiWakes  account or visa versa?

Make your mind up which one you want.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 25

Yes I realise they do not guarantee download speeds but as I'm paying for one that advertises a minimum I'm not achieiving that I used to absolutely fine. ..

my problem is with data rate my line is connecting at.

Would appreciate it if people would answer specific question -  mod told me reset done and it's syncing at 67Mbps.   BTs own speed test informs me IP profile is only 37mbps and this is before and after reset? Why?  Why would that be reporting that if BT say it's set higher at 67Mbps with potential max of 85? Surely that means reset wasn't correctly completed? Is there some other thing similar to banded profile that's also in place? 

I'm not talking about download achieved but what profile connection set to. I used to have stable connection in high 70s that achieved that.  I'm only about 500 foot from the exchange after all.

I don't mean to sound snarky but I'm paying for Fibre 2 service and for last 6 months I've not even had average speed advertised by their essential package?  Don't see anyone from BT advising me I just use that service instead and refunding the difference. 

No answer either on what DSL connection resetting every 24hrs since the great reset? 

Not everyone spends all day on this forum and view it as a service they're paying for and expect slightly better resolution to problems than keep having to direct members of forums in right direction on what problem is so BT finally get involved. 

Thank you for your help, I know I'm grumpy but it's always same when problem. Weeks of faffing about explaining until someone realises what actually meant. 

If we think my line now has errors or something that's causing this and I may need engineer visit why haven't mods on the 3 times I've told them their reset hasn't worked actually suggested that! 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 25

@pippincp
Why? Because my profile on here is the least of my worries.
BT know who I am, picked up I have 2 and have all my personal details and know how to contact me.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 25

OK, you have no need of any help from the community.

0 Ratings