cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danj122
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 28

Re: Paid for BT Infinity speed upgrade and am still on old speed

Does the above screenshot indicate that i could get a max of 64mbit download / 21mbit upload?

How would I go about getting these speeds? Is this something that can be done?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 28

It does show max attainable of 64/21mb but in reality will be more like 60/62mb down speed and the max up speed is 20mb. You are right at bottom of your dslchecker estimated speed are you using the test socket with a filter to see if that helps your speed

you are currently on the infinity 1 max 55/10mb

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
danj122
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 28

Hi jolly do you work for BT? When they posted the price increase I signed up to a new contract with the new upgraded 76mbit (they had a deal to retain custom). Obviously they haven't honored this?

Who would I need to speak to in order to get this honored?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 28

Apart from the forum mods who are BT employees everyone else is a customer just like you and me

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
danj122
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 28

This was the offer that I signed up to at the time of the price increase..... note the 76mbit unlimited infinity 1?

2.PNG

0 Ratings
danj122
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 28

any idea who i need to pm to speak to a MOD?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 28

You could try customer services but I would try option team on 0800800030 and if they can't help then post back and we can see if mods can help you

0 Ratings
danj122
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 28

I spoke to what sounded like the Indian BT contact centre and they just started fault checking my line. I dont think they realised that I meant that they hadnt upgraded my speed and thought I just had a slow speed in general. 😞

0 Ratings
dnpark38
Aspiring Expert
Message 19 of 28

I think one of the BT people will pick up here with a post for you in due course.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 28

The mods work by invite only they do not reply to PM's
0 Ratings