cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sheffwolf
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Parental controls and all broadband extras - unavailable!

Please help, I’m at my wits end.

Ordered bt on 17th may. Since that day the parental controls plus all broadband extras are saying unavailable.

I’ve got a formal complaint open and no-one seems able to fix it. I’m been promised on numerous occasions it will be sorted in 78 hrs and it never is.

I’ve got teenagers in the house and the broadband has been out of bounds for almost 2 months now.

You’re my last hope....
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
Message 2 of 4

Re: Parental controls and all broadband extras - unavailable!

Hi @Sheffwolf

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you're having problems using your Parental Control service and your broadband extras.  I appreciate the time you have spent trying to get this sorted out and I regret that it's taking so long Smiley Sad

As you feel like you aren't making progress in getting this sorted we will be happy to pick this up for you from here to check what's causing the hold up.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Sheffwolf
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I really hope you can help. Is there anything else I need to do?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

No, nothing else you need do once you've submitted the form. A mod will contact you directly once your form gets to the top of the pile.

0 Ratings