cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Peaktime throughput speed less than half minimum speed guarantee.

So again like clockwork reduced speed and loads of packet loss after 8pm to 8:30pm in the evenings. I had to come offline as it was unbearable to play on. Tbh this can't go on much longer it's strange as I've never had this problem before 2/3 weeks ago.

IMG_1427.jpg

Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 21.29.46.png

Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 21.44.26.jpg

Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 21.54.12.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Tests look like using wireless

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

All images are over Ethernet PS4 Pro “Fortnite” and speed test from my iMac the BT app test is over WiFi yes as that from my phone. This isn’t a WiFi issue as I can tell. Like I’ve said before I have only got two devices connected by Ethernet PS4 pro and my iMac. Children have been in bed since 7:30pm so we have 5 devices connected to the hub. 2 iPhone’s Sky Q box PS4 Pro and my iMac. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

So I've taken a screenshot of my iMac using ethernet not WiFi

Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 22.10.57.jpg 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

Seems as though with the Smart Hub 2 and the BT mobile app you can do a test where it does a download test to the hub itself and then also shows the speed to the device also. Not sure if this is a halo thing or not. I tried it earlier and it shows a different speed for the hub compared to the device, which was WiFi. My sync speed was 50mb when running this test and it clearly says speed to your hub.

Screenshot_20200813-223033_My_BT.png

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

Only reason why I used the mobile app test and not the website test version is because I’ve got fault open still from the engineer visit last week. I’m unable to run a speed test until that completed. I did notice it said yesterday that BT is unable to Monitor my speeds over a select period. I think 3 days and that they will get back to me once that’s fixed. Haven’t a clue why that’s happened. 

Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 22.56.01.png

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

No way? I've got exactly the same thing on my fault. Very odd. Maybe it is a router issue. We def have the same issue, at the same times and get the same speed drops, with the same error in the fault tracker. My engineer came today and gave my line the all clear and checked the exchange.

This might be worth the mods looking into, if it is a router issue, a replacement would be a pretty simple fix. Seems a big coincidence, that we are getting more or less exactly the same results and outcome, including that message in the fault tracker.

Screenshot_20200825-231308_DuckDuckGo.png

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

Yeah definitely mate 

0 Ratings