cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Phone line and FTTP

Go to solution

I'm going to order FTTP. My current provider is EE with broadband and phone included. Will I need a new phone contract with BT as well as FTTP if I want to keep the landline?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Phone line and FTTP

Go to solution

if you order FTTP then your phone line will be transferred to BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

No, at present the current copper line is kept for the telephone connection. Cost is included in your FTTP contract. If you wish to keep your exisiting number ask for it to be ported.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

OK but will I need a paid contract with BT for the phone line extra to the FTTP broadband contract?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

No, as I said it is included in the FTTP contract.

Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

No

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks pippincp. Your reply crossed with another so I was replying to that. So the phone contract is included - will I find details of call charges in the BT website somewhere?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

this may help

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2020/07/broadband-isp-bt-hits-landline-only-customers-with-pri...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.