cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lister
Message 1 of 3

Please, Please, Please, Please activate my broadband!!

I have been waitng for over 3 weeks for my new activation from Sky to BT. I have had talked to about 10 different people all telling me different things. My account has been cancelled twice I have had 3 people promise me to call me back and havent. 

When each person has called me I have had to explain all I want is my Broadband active, as they cancled my number and I have had no Telephone and Broadband for 3 weeks...

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please BT Active my number / Broadband as I need this for work!!

Rob Freeman

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Please, Please, Please, Please activate my broadband!!

Hi Lister,

Welcome to the community forum. I am really sorry to hear that you have been left without service. I would like to take a look at your order to see what is going on. Please could you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Baobob
Message 3 of 3

Re: Please, Please, Please, Please activate my broadband!!

Hello PaddyB

Lister's problems sound very similar to mine. I have spoken to a succession of call centre staff who have fobbed me off at every turn, promising that I will get an update on the reason for the delayed installation, and then when the time comes, I get another message saying, There is still a problem, they'll update me in another two or three days.

After two weeks of this, I'm sick of being messed around. I'd be happier to wait if BT were at least frank with me and told what the issue is and when it will be resolved.

Now I've escalated the issue and insisted that I be passed from the call centre to a member of your Options team, who persuaded me not to cancel and wait for an update from their engineers by tomorrow evening (11/12/14). But my order seems to have been cancelled anyway, so where does that leave me?

BT clearly have a much lower opinion of their customers than most companies, because their approach to service epitomises contempt. We have millions of customers, what's one who has to wait for a while?

Well, in this case, if you promise a service to be delivered by a certain date, you need to deliver it by that date. Not leave a mother with a baby hanging away from proper internet access, and a freelancer away from his livelihood. Those delayed days count when someone depends on their internet access. 

So, as the man says, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please connect my broadband - otherwise sayonara, and a customer lost for life (one who will spread the word of the appalling service).

0 Ratings