cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lapua65
Message 1 of 6

Please help. Infinity nightmare

I need help with a complaint. To cut a very long story short BT have failed to connect me to BB services (despite home on BT BB two years ago). I have had to pay nearly £500 in mobile BB due to my children both having exam revision. I was supposed to be connected on 05/07/17 (attempt no.5) and yet again they have connected me to the wrong cabinet. I am getting no service up to 500kbps max. I know why but no one is listening to me. I have over £100 of BT bills being chased but every time I try to speak to someone I get in the Call Centre queue and have to start again. Surely there is a UK based department who can help. This is costing me an absolute fortune and BT still demanding money for a service not yet provided.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Please help. Infinity nightmare

@lapua65 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
lapua65
Message 3 of 6

Why do BT close faults without confirming with the customer

I am still, since the 25th of April trying to get service from BT. They have connected me at last but my connection speed is hovering between 400kb and 1.8mb. My neighbour (20m away) has BT and gets 52mb consinstantly. I have raised so, so many faults but they get cleared on the "Dashboard" without anyone confirming the fault is fixed and so far the fault is exactly as when originally reported. I now of no other service provider that does this without contacting the customer to ensure things are rectified.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Re: Why do BT close faults without confirming with the customer

I have moved your post on to your original thread. If you take up the offer of help from the moderator regarding your problem you may get an answer to your question.

0 Ratings
lapua65
Message 5 of 6

No, they have closed the fault. Still no service

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@lapua65 I'm really sorry about the fault being closed without resolution. I can see that we have your details in our queue, the mod team deal with cases in the order that they are reported to us and we'll get back to you as soon as you reach the top of our list. 

0 Ratings