Message 11 of 19

Re: Poor Service

Phone number correct (no 4 top row)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 19

What message are you getting when you plug your computer into the home hub?

As described on my last post?

0 Ratings
Shaz5555
Beginner
Message 13 of 19

I haven’t done that Keith I’m using my mobile. My laptop belongs to my company! Excuse my ignorance but can I use my mobile to plug into hub?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 19

@Shaz5555 wrote:
I haven’t done that Keith I’m using my mobile. My laptop belongs to my company! Excuse my ignorance but can I use my mobile to plug into hub?

If you can connect to the home hub`s wireless network, then you can access the home hub by going to this web address http://192.168.1.254

Can you connect to the home hub`s wireless network, use the wireless key written on the card.

Your company laptop should not be a problem connecting to the home hub manager. Its best to connect using an Ethernet cable if possible. Go to the same web address, as its just a local one, not an Internet one.

0 Ratings
Shaz5555
Beginner
Message 15 of 19

Well Thursday came and another engineer well I still have no internet..another engineer coming tomorrow!! The fault apparently is at the exchange and not in my home..I am totally fed up!!
0 Ratings
CrippledPenguin123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 19

I'm having the exact same problem, even meant to have an engineer come to my house on the 27th but he didn't even turn up, next thing I know is the fault is marked as 'fixed' on the fault tracker. I haven't had broadband since the 24th, this is disgraceful, had relatives over for christmas and no internet. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 19

0 Ratings
Shaz5555
Beginner
Message 18 of 19

Hi another wasted appointment...engineer didn’t contact me at home but went to the exchange where he managed to rectify the problem!! WRONG it’s still not working and sitting on orange ANOTHER appointment Monday..anyone want to take any bets regarding this issue being fixed on NYE..😂😡😡😡
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

Hi @Shaz5555 Sorry the engineer did not arrive as agreed and you have had to book another appointment for Monday.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”