cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Poor Speeds/Latency (DLM Reset possible??)

Go to solution

Hey!  I've changed my main router from an XR500 to Ubiquiti UDM - throughout this ive used a Smart Hub2  and a HG612 modem.  My speeds were always around 70mb - these decreased to about 60 3-4 weeks ago and have had issues with latency with online games.  All my main systems are hard wired.

My XR500 had an issue with dropping connection and caused a lot of modem reboots so not sure if that caused some issues.

I swapped back to the smart hub 2 the other day and ive now synced at 52 - tried a reboot and the same - it was 60 immediately before changing over.  

Ever since its been stuck at about 52 - actual sync speed on the router is 55 down.

Im not sure whats the issue now but I cant get the speeds above 52 - it was at stable 68-70 for years and its been dropping massively last few months.

agolding8_1-1629983542717.png

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Poor Speeds/Latency (DLM Reset possible??)

Go to solution

DLM has taken umbrage at the disruptions, it will relent eventually if you maintain a stable connection.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Ah given its been months of issues how long will DLM take?   Is there a way of getting this reset?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

It will take a few weeks of stable connection to restore your speed.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @agolding8,

Thank you for posting. It does look like the connection has been banned. If you send me your details, I should be able to speed up the recovery process.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Sorry @PaddyB  but couldn't help laughing at your reply. I think you mean banded rather than banned.🤣

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know the DLM reset sorted this @agolding8 .

Cheers

David

0 Ratings