cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
corsag19
Message 1 of 2

Poor download speed!

For the last couple of days i have been experiencing extremley poor download speeds.

When online on the PS3 for instance we are constantly been signed out or lagging really bad! I have done numerous speed checks during these times and have found them to be coming in at about 1-2mbs but can really fluctuate. Sometimes it can say 15mbs and then the test straight after says 1.3.  I am paying for infinity..........

I have called technical help and spoken with 'Robert' who said he will monitor the speed for a few days but this really isnt good enough.  Less than 6 months ago i had a problem with the Infinity (again) and after 3 weeks of no service and waiting for India to fix this i had to email the BT CEO who had this problem sorted in a couple of days.

Im really hoping it doesnt lead to that again. I just want the service i am paying for! Can anyone help!

I have tried to do another speed test to attach and show but after 30 min of waiting for it to load i have given up! Seems the internet can only handle one tab at a time!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Poor download speed!

Hi corsag19,

Can you advise are connecting wirelessly or with a cable?

Can you also run a speedtest here,

www.speedtester.bt.com

and post results.

Cheers,

Chris

BT Forum Moderator.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.