cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steatly
Message 1 of 4

Poor service FTTP

I moved into a new build property. The developer has had FTTP installed and all the equipment is in my property since October. I moved in 17/11/2017 and was told by a BT advisor once I’m in the house to give serial numbers of the equipment and it will take 3-5 working days to activate (which I’ve done 4 times now) and I will receive a phone call.

A week later I called up as I had no phone call and they told me it would be 04/12/2017. I got a text 01/12/17 saying it be 08/12/17. I still have no internet as BT say my house is not ready for service and openreach need to connect it. My house is on a row of 8 houses and every other house can get internet except mine.

When I call BT they blame openreach. When I call openreach they blame BT and developer. I don’t see what the developer has more to do with it as they have had the equipment installed and the power lights are on.

I get no where with phone calls and actually got told I have to just sit and wait until openreach connect. I would accept this if every other house (including unoccupied houses) didn’t have it either.

I get ignored via email and passed department to department when I call and have been on many 1 hour phone calls to be told nothing can happen.

Has anybody else experienced this?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Poor service FTTP

You need to phone FTTP 0800 587 4787 the forum mods cannot help with FTTP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Steatly
Message 3 of 4

I already have and they don’t help. They’re the ones I’ve been dealing with.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

They are the only people who can help you
0 Ratings