Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markpower
Beginner
Message 41 of 48

Re: Poor throughput FTTP 330/30

thanks for the information.

Its the best offer from BT and price compaired to other ISPs.  Due to the ongoing issues with getting this installed (executive office now dealing with complaint) i will see what if any discounts i will get.  Line rental will also save on contract although i dont want a land line but have no option.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
LittleHelper
Contributor
Message 42 of 48

You can get solus broadband packages on FTTH so you dont pay line rental. The prices of those packages don't make it worth while though if I'm honest.
0 Ratings
markpower
Beginner
Message 43 of 48

Found out from BT that I can get Ultrafast but the landline will still be a separate copper line, even though I don’t want it. Offered Ultra for 54 inclusive so will see what compensation they will provide due to delays and issues.
0 Ratings
Flightline
Beginner
Message 44 of 48

I have exactly the same problem. FTTP installed 3 weeks ago, estimated speed was 330 mbs with a guaranteed 100 mbs but we’re only getting 40-50 mbs at the hub and that’s on a hard wired cat 5e connection. Have spent hours on the phone to Bt who just keep saying the line speed is checking out at 300+mbs so in their view everything is fine 😡
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 45 of 48

All FTTP problems are deal with dedicated FTTP team 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
tronage
Message 46 of 48

Hey guys. my fttp is droping connection alot over the last 48 hours,

support confirmed,  router had made 20 attempts to connect and was only successful 2 times,

said it will be router and sendong one out monday, not convinced. tbh

0 Ratings
tronage
Message 47 of 48

Hey guys my FTTP was setup 4 weeks ago

over the last 48 hours get alot of connection drops, I thought this was super uncommon with FTTP,

called support they confirmed over last 24 hours, router made 20 attempts to connect and was only succesfull

2 times,

Im having no service for upto 4  hours at a times,  support says thats fine as i still have a working service,

they said issue is a router and will get one monday,  not convinced.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 48 of 48

As I said on your own thread phone 08005874787 dedicated FTTP team

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings