cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roger06
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 2

Premium rate to sms BT?

After 10  weeks of appaling broadband, umpteen calls, taking time of work for five engineer visits and being told the problem has been found and fixed, the problem persists and the latest communication is an sms asking me to text them back. My phone says it's a premium text so am I really expected to pay for the pleasure of contacting BT about my fault? and if so, how much?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Rottie
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Premium rate to sms BT?

@roger06wrote:

After 10  weeks of appaling broadband, umpteen calls, taking time of work for five engineer visits and being told the problem has been found and fixed, the problem persists and the latest communication is an sms asking me to text them back. My phone says it's a premium text so am I really expected to pay for the pleasure of contacting BT about my fault? and if so, how much?

Hi there,

If you don't want to text back, then I'd suggest giving BT a call on 0800800150 and quoting your ticket number, then hopefully someone should be able to give you a progress update.

Failing that, if you follow this link, you will also be able to get an update on your ticket.

HTH.

0 Ratings