Message 12 of 17

Re: Problem with Infinity 1 Speed

Go to solution

Thanks, a mod will be along soon.

JohnC2
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @jonh87 Sorry you are experiencing slow speeds at peak times. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
jonh87
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

Thank you .

0 Ratings
jonh87
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

Just an update ,i did have an engineer visit yesterday who confirmed my phone line and wiring was in very good order and the problem was as two people  at BT i contacted  told me outside the house It appears to be an exchange fault .  .Speeds last night of under 2mbs and  19 when i left here this morning .

Since then something has obviously happened as i returned home 4 hours ago to speeds in the high 70s which so far have remained at that .I will keep monitoring this for next few days but hopefully this problem is now solved .

Thank you very much for everyone on this thread who has helped me ,i will report back further at end of week as to how things are going .

0 Ratings
jonh87
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Broadband speeds seem to be fine now .  Over. 70 wednesday  ,did have one large fall down to under 5mb/s on Thursday evening  for a couple of minutes then speeds  picked up  to over 70again but yesterday and this evening i am getting speeds over 70 which is a vast improvement on last weekend when i rarely got over 3mb/s !

Thank you all again for your help.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @jonh87 thanks for the update on your connection and I can see that Laura has been in touch to confirm that you are happy to consider this fault placed.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings