Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nmemilgate
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Problems with Fibre to the Premises

Is it so difficult to place an order for Fibre to the home? 

A home move set-up to go live on 30/5 Activation missed, re-booked for 4/6,. The Activation failed so an engineer visit was booked after me contacting BT the day after. The Engineer didn't turn up, after contacting the CS team I was told they decided they didn't need to visit as further background work was necessary (would have been nice to be told).

Then to be told the developed hadn't given BT/Openreach enough notice, eventhough the ONT has been installed in the property for the previous 8 weeks.

I phone again this morning to be told that the order has been cancelled but not cancelled so much that another order can be placed, so now passed to another person in an offline tema to cancel the order and another person will be in contact with me to replace the order. 

Has anyone else experienced these difficulties with Fibre to the premeses on a new build? It does seem to be the most disorganised process I have experienced. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problems with Fibre to the Premises

try phoning the dedicated FTTP team 08005874787 as BT channle all FTTP enquiries through them

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
nmemilgate
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problems with Fibre to the Premises

Thanks, I have only been dealing with the FTTP team and seem to be getting nowhere.
0 Ratings