cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Profile change

Hi 

My profile seems to be capped at 40Meg down, despite the line being capable of more. I have Fibre 1 so if I can get the full 55/10 profile, it'd be most appreciated! Thanks 

Tficadl.png

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Profile change

your connection time is currently 14days but were you previously having connection problems with hub dropping connection or a few manual resets or maybe both?

can you check MYBT that your package shows as Fibre 1 and not essential

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Yes, a bit of both. I had a second line installed and there seemed to be a bit of conflict with this BT line. Engineers were out so a bit of manual disconnections too. That screenshot from the SH2 was actually taken yesterday afternoon. Yesterday was particularly bad service and it resynced around 21:30, but it's generally stable. (The 2 previous dropouts on the graph were internal on my network, not resyncs.)

713a71579342fda92de07b89f82cd5533be34a8b-11-10-2020.png

And I double-checked, I'm definitely on Fibre 1 on My BT

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Check for noise on your line 17070 option 2, best with corded phone.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

It looks like all the previous disconnection and manual reset have resulted in the DLM taking cation to stabilise line with your connection ending up in a banded profile  If you can maintain a stable connection for 2/4 weeks then DLM should release banding and speeds will increase

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 6

Seems quiet to me. No noticeable noise.
0 Ratings