cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lowei
Expert
Message 21 of 40

Re: Profile infinity

Yes john46 I did post that a few months ago and I did ask about what profile BT use but never got a response. Now other ISPs are letting there customers pick which profile they are on why can't BT let there customers order what ever profile they want?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 40

it is a business choice and the majority would not either understand or be bothered with the minimal differences that the options offer
0 Ratings
lowei
Expert
Message 23 of 40

But that business choice is just a order or should I say email it's nothing to do with money.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 40

BT Retail have decided for what ever reason that they are only offering 1 option changes would cost them particularly if people wanted to keep changing them from one option to another they are certainly not going to change just for one customer
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 40

this post is going round in circles a decision has been made and it will not be changed
0 Ratings
lowei
Expert
Message 26 of 40

So john what profile are we all on. Like my original post asked
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 40

standard like the majority of other ISP's and before you ask BT Retail has no control over fibre cabinet settings unlike ADSL services
0 Ratings
lowei
Expert
Message 28 of 40

Looks like me and quiet a few infinity gaming friends will be gone from BT, shame as we all had a good connection..
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 40

that is your choice as i posted earlier you will notice very little change on a good connection and you could be paying over the odds for a change if it is one of the smaller ISP's just be careful some have limited usage packages
0 Ratings
lowei
Expert
Message 30 of 40

One of my gaming friends on another ISP changed his profile to speed and it made a lot of difference.

Hence my original post.
0 Ratings