cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaccoko
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Purple, blue, purple ,blue....

I have had my hybrid connect and smart hub 2 for 8 weeks now. Not a problem at all. Then suddenly while watching something on iPlayer. The hybrid went off to purple.

So in last 24 hours all I have had was for example: connected for 40 mins (blue) then disconnected (purple) for 30 mins, connected, disconnected, connected since then. It's back to blue now but will turn to purple in about 40 mins again.

I have no idea what is happening. The grey cable looks fine, and is firmly in its place.

I live alone so no one has been near it.

Please advise and thank you for your time in advance

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: Purple, blue, purple ,blue....

Hi @Jaccoko welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to see you're experiencing issues with the connection. From what you've described it sounds like your Smart Hub 2 is losing the connection as the Hybrid connect equipment doesn't have a purple light. Is that correct?

When the Smart Hub loses the broadband connection your Hybrid connect should detect that and start providing you with 4g broadband within a few minutes, is that not happening? 

Can you post your Home Hub router stats and we'll take a look? You'll get them by entering 192.168.1.254 in your browser, go to advanced settings then technical log information.
I'd also recommend you do a quiet line test? - dial 17070 option 2 it should be silent.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings