cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Question regarding available FTTP speed

My entire village has had FTTP installed and enabled recently so I was delighted and went to place an order for 900mb.

Even though its showing full fibre 900 as an option, it didn't have the speed guarantee and an upload speed like the other speed packages and came up with an error when i tried to order online. BT were not sure why this was and said they couldn't place an order for 900mb as it wasn't letting them either.

My neighbor to the right and opposite can order 900mb and its showing for them on the checker, but houses to the left from me cannot get 900mb.

BT wholesale checker shows 300mb for my house.

I'm having 300mb installed tomorrow - but want to know why I'm not able to get the full 900mb?

Cheers

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Question regarding available FTTP speed

enter your phone number and post results  if not existing BT customer then use address

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

pfaulkner_0-1606477232398.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

have you talked to FTTP team 08005874787?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I did mate and they didn't know either, it seems most of my street (20-30 houses) are capped at 300mb and a few have 900mb.
0 Ratings