cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 14

Re: Quick question regarding, Network up time and System up time.

if there is a chnage in the network/dsl uptime then your router has reset at that time  the system uptime will only change when you disconnect the power from the hub or a factory reset

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
JackGJones
Contributor
Message 12 of 14

So by saying that then the issue i had with my internet constant drops Has not been fixed then if my dsl uptime dropped again after just 2 days of being "fixed" ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 14

if it is constantly dropping then there may be a problem

are you using test socket with a filter even if you have a filtered maste socket as that will eliminate your internal wiring as being a problem

try quiet line test from test socket  dial 17070 option 2  should be quiet and best with corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
JackGJones
Contributor
Message 14 of 14

Done all of that made no difference before i just had a thread with about 40 posts an mod help had a engineer sent out they thought they fixed it. Case was closed ill monitor it from now on but the fact my dsl dropped again after 2 days uptime shows there is a issue still.

0 Ratings