Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mixer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: Quick queston

Go to solution

I have no problems with my connection its bang on 76.9Mbps when converted Smiley Very Happy

The 125Mbps i got on a 321Mbps connection, sure. BT wholesale connection tester is not accurate, like i said overwhelmed, I wouldn't be surprised if the routes or even hops to that speedtest are failing or broken, my opinion

BT doesn't have control of most things, fact.

I'm off the pick my other half up, have a good day all. Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution
BT Wholsale has control of everything ... and as far as speed tests go the BT Speedtest is the only test that actually runs within the BT Network boundary layer, and thus is NOT affected by alternative and ever changing internet traffic. 😉
0 Ratings
Mixer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

That may be true. I'm not 100% BT WholeSale connection test accurate enough, it may find real faults, thats it. 

BT WholeSale must have some laggy hops for sure, we're getting 12ms French gaming server, 15ms Dutch. Out of country servers would be severely affected by Internet traffic and distance, especially gaming servers. What am i missing here?

After multiple speed and ping tests, BT wholesale results are behide in all cases, i just don't trust it, thats all. I don't have any problems, only with BT Wholesale. Smiley Surprised

0 Ratings