cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: Random throughput issues

btspeedtester has been giving odd results in last few weeks and is a known problem - upload is faster than profile!

can you try speedtest.net and see what you get

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Barry5
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Here's one I took earier when the problem was occuring.  I work from home quite a lot and i know  when this slow-down kicks in and requlary run this same test from my mobile as a quick sanity.

Capture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

The last one was from a few mins ago.  It's been bad from 08:00 (time i tried to use it) to 10:00 today so far

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

if it was a congestion problem you would normally expect that at peak time

see if mods can check your exchange and cab for problems  chiselborough cab 3

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Hi @Barry5,

I've had a look at there are no reported issues for your cabinet or exchange. Have you tried factory resetting your Hub to see if that makes a difference? 

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Barry5
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

Thanks guys for your replies and checking.  I did reset the hub this morning to see if the issues would clear up.  This was before I ran those speed tests. Currently its running at normal speed, but to comes and goes.

0 Ratings