cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vaping
Message 1 of 4

Re: BT infinity below minimum guaranteed - what next

I think you will find that BT do indead have a minimum garanteed speed, and I also got it confirmed in an email. I was getting much more than the minimum garanteed speed but now I am having problems with it and it's now below it. I just had an engineer out to fix it, but they didn't and said the speed I'm getting is fast enough and and they also said that I should not have given a minimum speed garanteed by anyone.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

The thread is almost 2 years old.

If the speed can't be provided, you'll be let out of the contract.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

@vaping

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

Which BT Home hub do you have?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @vaping and welcome.

I'm sure we'll be able to help you with this. Please post the details as requested by @Keith_Beddoe. If you can include some speed test results, wired connection only, it will help point us in the right direction.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings