cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MrsR1986
Message 1 of 4

Re: Cabinet is fibre enabled but it isn't, so why not enable it???

Hi I am fuming with BT, after being told i needed a new hub to solve my phone problem out they also sold me Infinity1 which went live on 1st Feb, after waiting a day or 2 we did a test, it came back as 14mb , i rung BT on Saturday, after various tests they told me i need an engineer, he came today at 3pm, did the tests looked at the phone line, went to the green box at the end of the street and told me my house wasnt wired in for infinity, so if i hadnt rung up on saturday i would of been paying for a service im not getting?!?!

Ive been on the phone tonight to BT telling them im not happy n will not be paying for a service i cant actually get, ive been told they will get back to me on wednesday n hopefully it will be fixed, but now I know other people are having problems then im very doubtful it will be happening,

Anyone had any progress on it?????

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
MrsR1986
Message 2 of 4

Ive had bt out today as i should of started infinity on 1st feb, it was Saturday when i rund up complaining of getting 14mb when i should get more, the man today said my house isnt in the system in the box, so got straight on the phone to bt telling them im not paying for somthing im not geting they told me it should be sorted n are ringing me on Wed, now i know its not just me its getting me more annoyed!

0 Ratings
moley
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

I'm still tyring to get my head around why a phone problem would need an Infinity (or any other) broadband connection?

0 Ratings