cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 1 of 43

Re: Do I really have to wait 4 days for an engineer when my broadband is down?????

I'm having the same problem with my openreach, i think it's a fault in their end...
0 Ratings
42 REPLIES 42
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 43

Re: Do I really have to wait 4 days for an engineer when my broadband is down?????

@Lewisd991 wrote:
I'm having the same problem with my openreach, i think it's a fault in their end...

what do you mean you  are having problems with your Openreach

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 43

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

0 Ratings
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 4 of 43

Bt stopped working all of a sudden

Hello people of the forum, i got in from work Saturday night and notices there was no internet connection, I then took a look at the box and saw it was flashing green then staying green then too red/blue then going in the same cycle. I took a video and uploaded it too YouTube so you can have a look: https://youtu.be/FMzhXY_sQes . Got an engineer on his way for Thursday, however I'm a pretty impatient person, any ideas what's going in? Thanks a bunch!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 43

Re: Bt stopped working all of a sudden

@Lewisd991 wrote:
Hello people of the forum, i got in from work Saturday night and notices there was no internet connection, I then took a look at the box and saw it was flashing green then staying green then too red/blue then going in the same cycle. I took a video and uploaded it too YouTube so you can have a look: https://youtu.be/FMzhXY_sQes . Got an engineer on his way for Thursday, however I'm a pretty impatient person, any ideas what's going in? Thanks a bunch!

@Lewisd991 Is your phone line working, is there dial tone on it?

0 Ratings
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 6 of 43

We don't actually use a home phone in my house, both slots are taken up by openreach/router
0 Ratings
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 7 of 43

Also, people on my road that also use bt say their internet connection is fine.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 43

Your modem looks as if it is connecting ok it kooks like a possible hub fault
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 43

@john46 wrote:
Your modem looks as if it is connecting ok it kooks like a possible hub fault

Or a cabinet fault.

Check the BT Service Status page, as there are a lot of faults at the moment.

https://www.bt.com/consumerFaultTracking/public/faults/tracking.do?pageId=31

See if your number is affected.

Which home hub do you have?

Why are both phone sockets occupied, as it should only be the Openreach that is plugged in to the phone line.

The home hub should be connected to the Openreach modem.

0 Ratings
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 10 of 43

My number is not affected, I'm running the bt home hub 4, and I've already tried a different hub, I'm more then baffled...
0 Ratings