cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 21 of 43

Re: Do I really have to wait 4 days for an engineer when my broadband is down?????

Pressing resent on everything and it's doing nothing now, and also since I connected it how you asked if now flashes green then too blue back too green no longer red
0 Ratings
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 22 of 43

Re: Do I really have to wait 4 days for an engineer when my broadband is down?????

Did 20 seconds just stayed on lol
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 43

What lights are on the Openrech modem now that its connected correctly?

0 Ratings
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 24 of 43

They are all solid green on openreach modem
0 Ratings
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 25 of 43

I will take another video and post it
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 43

@Lewisd991 wrote:
They are all solid green on openreach modem

And the home hub 4 is connected to LAN1 on the Openreach modem using the red Ethernet cable and red socket?

Like this

infinity.jpg

0 Ratings
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 27 of 43

Identical mate!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 43

@Lewisd991 wrote:
Identical mate!

Are you still without an Internet connection, can you try a computer that is plugged into the home hub Ethernet port?

Is the light on the home hub still not blue?

0 Ratings
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 29 of 43

0 Ratings
Lewisd991
Beginner
Message 30 of 43

The light is still not blue
0 Ratings