Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
remarkcentral
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Re: Do the offline team actually exist? 2 weeks of appalling service

Go to solution

Hi PaddyB, I'd really appreciate you looking into my situation as well. It's almost identical to DJSTech's issues. I was a happy BT customer for 6 years until I moved house 2 weeks ago and everything has completely fallen apart. I can provide details as needed.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Go to solution

@remarkcentral welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, i've started your own thread. I'm really sorry about the problems getting your BT Infinity connected. Can you use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll find out whats happening with your connection. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
remarkcentral
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi NeilO, I have submitted my issue per your instructions. I hope to hear back from you soon.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @remarkcentral,

Thanks for sending over the details. We're busier than usual at present and deal with emails in turn but once you reach the top of the queue either myself or one of the other moderators will be in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
remarkcentral
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi David,

After the second great follow up call you gave me to check in on the progress of my service, you told me you would call me yesterday, 9 May (the day after my second activation) to see how things were going. I didn't hear from you – which was very disappointing. Especially after the care, concern, and ownership you took of my situation after I had such poor, confusing service and no internet for a month. 

I'd appreciate a call today (Wednesday, 10th May), ideally between 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM UK time, if possible. I have things to discuss.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Remarkcentral

Sorry you didn't receive a call back yesterday, DavidM is in the office this afternoon.  I've sent him a reminder to call you back today.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
remarkcentral
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi David,

THANK YOU again so much for contacting me today. As I mentioned to you on the phone I was the one who was confused about getting a call yesterday – it was in fact today that I was to receive your follow-up call. (Other Forum readers please ignore my frustrated comment about him not contacting me...it was meant for today). I'm very glad you did call obviously and took care of crediting my accounts for the charges that I should not have received. What appeared to be a very simple and straightforward moving house line transfer turned out to be an extremely challenging, almost a month long, very complicated and arduous experience. You really stepped up in owning my issue and I can not thank you enough. I finally felt like I had someone who really helped to see it through.

Please ensure your managers see this note. It really was very frustrating that the best (and really only comprehnsive customer service) I received was through this forum and its correspending moderators. It seems BT is made up of disorganised, unassociated groups that really seemed unwilling to help. And even when they did try, there were flaws and issues – like the other David who activated my second account and made notes to not send me a second hub with the new line since I already had one but I ended up getting a second hub anyway after being assured I wouldn't!

Anyway I truly appreciate your dedication. Your support and service is extremely commendable.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

@remarkcentral Thank you for posting such a glowing thank you for @DavidM, I've passed on your thanks to Dave and highlighted the thread to our manager Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
remarkcentral
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Dave,

Sorry to bother again but I haven't seen the credit you issued post to my bank account. I received an adjusted bill in the mail, dated 11 May, stating that the amount would be refunded back to my bank account. Please advise and let me know if I'm mssing something, or if the credit is still pending.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @remarkcentral

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me today and apologies again for the delay!

Your refund will be processed today and it'll ledger back to your bank account in the next 3-5 working days.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings