cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: Estimated time on a fault in BT Retail services

I am having a very similar problem with BT, I have had no broadband for a month and countless cancelled engineer appointments. I am told each time I call it’s referred and escalated to offline team and case manager will be contacting me urgently but I’m still yet to hear anything and still without broadband since April 17th, can someone please help me?
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES
Message 2 of 7

Broadband Offline Team

Hi I am desperate for help, I have had no broadband since 17th April. Constant assurances of call backs from my case manager, I have never been called back. Countless cancelled engineer appointments. Nobody can give me any information because they say it has been referred to the offline team who will be contacting me. This has been happening now for a month and we are still without broadband and have no idea what’s going on. We were told at some point there was a fault in the exchange but we are being told nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

Do you currently have a dial tone on your landline?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Yes. At the start of this a line engineer was sent out who confirmed line and equipment was absolutely fine.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

I have asked forum mods to see if they can help you  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Mrjoshwoolman

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having connecting to your broadband.  I agree that a month is a long time to be without the service and I appreciate the time that you've spent chasing this to try and get your broadband working again.

Can you send us over your details and we'll help you from here?  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Mrjoshwoolman,

I've checked over your account and I can see that there have been a few different teams involved. The team that are involved now have escalated the case to their Manager. They are going to take full ownership of this and they will be in touch with you again.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings