cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Re: FTTP Full Fibre 900 upload speed capped at around 50Mbps.

Go to solution

Hello there,

I have been on the phone this afternoon as speeds have been fluctuating quite badly, and went through process of power cycling the ONT, followed by the SuperHub 2. I now also seem to have upload speed capped at 50Mbps, can anyone give advice or explain what steps can be taken now to resolve this ?

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Spitfire400 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're upload speed has been capped. It should lift automatically after a short period but I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch if there is now change.

Cheers

David

Message 3 of 11

Go to solution
Hello David,

Many Thanks for responding to my post, no change in speed since yesterday. I had hoped it would refresh overnight, but no joy this morning so far still the same. I have replied to PM

Many Thanks

Robert
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Spitfire400 

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me today.

I am really pleased that I was able to help get your upload speed up to where it should be - enjoy 😁

As agreed, I'll go ahead and close this off from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac !

Thanks again very much for sorting this out, everything so far seems great. Here's a quick speed test from 2 minutes ago :

https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/d/7b29fc62-643c-42b9-85b2-9d3c54b2939b

Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

@Spitfire400 wrote:

Hi @RobbieMac !

Thanks again very much for sorting this out, everything so far seems great. Here's a quick speed test from 2 minutes ago :

https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/d/7b29fc62-643c-42b9-85b2-9d3c54b2939b

That's great @Spitfire400 

Happy surfing 😎

All the best,

Robbie

Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Again All,

So it is only a few months since this post, and it has happened again. I have had to reboot the Hub due to some wifi devices getting buffered, and a general slowdown on the wifi connection. Doing this factory reset has greatly improved performance again, yet upload cap has crept in again. Now stuck at 50Mbps again, have called tech support who recommend leaving it for a few days, but experience tells me it won't budge again. Any chance a mod here can pick this up and unleash the full 110Mbps on our connection please?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Spitfire400 as long as you leave the Hub connected it should download the correct upload profile within 24 hours of the reset. If it's still stuck tomorrow post back and let us know.

Thanks

Neil

Message 9 of 11

Go to solution
can someone unleash mine too please..as per looking on forums waiting days does NOTHING as its not a xDSL connection settling??
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Hello @NeilO ,

You were on the money this time, problem resolved after 24 hours of not changing or touching anything on the home network. 

Many Thanks

Spitfire400

0 Ratings