cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 11

Re: FTTP Full Fibre 900 upload speed capped at around 50Mbps.

Go to solution

I kept mine on for 2 nights in a row for updates, from now on i will leave it on overnight once per week. as Im having an energy crisis

offtopic: I believe i have one of the 5 of 9 smart meters in the UK (tested in Sweden) that are overcharging by as much as 500%!! but they would not say who's smart meters were doing it,I  wonder if a 'Freedom Of Information request could get that information? - it reported that it was mostly because of two components on the board, these were reading the "phase" (or something) of the electricity incorrectly, and it's your smart meter you are charged from, not from what they say you're using from their end... I used to use £1.50-£1.70 a day, now it's been double that and sometimes more in the past 2 years and even the meter itself is saying it's OVER BUDGET from previous use.

it was only when i started turning off ALL plugs before bed (bar the fridge) at night which would help a fair bit, hence he want  to turn it off, I've set it up so that both the modem and router can be left switched on their own

when i used to played 4+ hours on Xbox it would be a £4-4.50 day - so that's now redundant

0 Ratings