cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Re: Home Hub 6 connection issues

Yes!  HH6 is totally unreliable but BT say they can't send out a new hub because they can't detect any fault with the one we've got - probably also because they know that if they send out a new one it will have exactly the same issues.  I really wish we hadn't sent our HH5 back for recycling.  Five months of frustration and we are still no nearer getting a reliable connection.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Home Hub 6 connection issues

I moved your post to start your own thread as the other thread was almost a year old

can you be more specific about your conenction problems?  can you post stats from hh6 advanced settings then technical log information

I like many others use a hh6 and have not had any problems so not everyone has problems  only people with problems post here and not the people wher the hub is working perfectly ok - that's not to say the hh6 does not have problems because it does

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings