Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
izzyazz
Beginner
Message 11 of 19

Re: Incorrect Information on Database?

Go to solution
Thanks for the phone call and quick response to this - hopefully the database will be corrected now.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @izzyazz Sorry that the request to update the address records has not been completed yet. I have escalated this with Openreach and should hopefully completed early next week.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
izzyazz
Beginner
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

Thanks - I was wondering how I could find out whether the database was correct now.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

@izzyazz the mod post yesterday said they hoped be fixed early next week - maybe wait

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
izzyazz
Beginner
Message 15 of 19

Go to solution
Sorry - my clumsily expressed message was meant to show that I had been wondering about the database and was now grateful that the moderator was keeping me updated, not that I thought it would be fixed instantly.
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

hi @izzyazz Just to keep you updated I've had to raise a case to get the records manually updated as the robotic process has got stuck. This normally takes 3 working days and I'll check and post back to let you know when this is completed.

Cheers
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
izzyazz
Beginner
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

Thank you - very grateful for your time on this.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @izzyazz I've received confirmation from Openreach now that your address records have been corrected.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
izzyazz
Beginner
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution
That's great - thank you very much.
0 Ratings