Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keja33
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Re: Infinity 1 Extremely Slow - Please Help

Go to solution

I am having the same problems, i have lost count of the number of times i have had to reset my router and reboot mylaptop, that does cure it some times, but the same fault keeps coming back, i have been with BT for years now and always been satisfied with them, but its got to the point where i am seriously thinking of jumping ship Man Indifferent

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

You should get the full speed unless there is a fault, or incorrect internal wiring.

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

Then, if you have a HH5 can you go to hub manager then trobleshooting then helpdesk and post lines 1-12

Or post the information from the smart hub, using this link.

http://192.168.1.254/0000012803/gui/#/technicalLog/information

Is there any noise on your phone calls? Dial 17070 and select option 2, there should be no noise between the announcements.

Could you please post the results from the BT Wholesale speed checker, including the further diagnostics.

keja33
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution
Downstream Line Rate(Mbps) Upstream Line Rate(Mbps) Downstream Handback Threshold(Mbps) WBC FTTC Availability Date WBC SOGEA Availability Date WBC FTTC 18x2 Provide Availability WBC FTTC 18x2 Sim Availability Left in Jumper High Low High Low VDSL Range A (Clean) 57.1 41.1 15.7 10.2 36.3 Available -- -- Yes -- VDSL Range B (Impacted) 45.7 27.4 13 6.1 22.4 Available -- -- Yes -- ADSL Products Downstream Line Rate(Mbps) Upstream Line Rate(Mbps) Downstream Range(Mbps) Availability Date Left in Jumper WBC ADSL 2+ Up to 4.5 -- 3.5 to 5.5 Available -- -- -- Yes WBC ADSL 2+ Annex M Up to 4.5 Up to 0.5 3.5 to 5.5 Available -- -- -- Yes ADSL Max Up to 4 -- 3 to 5 Available -- -- -- -- WBC Fixed Rate 1 -- -- Available -- -- -- Yes Fixed Rate 1 -- -- Available -- -- -- -- Other Offerings Availability Date VDSL Multicast -- -- -- Available -- -- -- -- ADSL Multicast -- -- -- Available -- -- -- -- Sorry, was struggling to get the results on here, hope you can make sense of this.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

that's ok  can you now post the rest of information Keith requested please

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
keja33
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

Did the quiet line test, and that seemd to be ok,,, i do have HH5, apologies but i cant seem to figure out how to use the troubleshooter for it.. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

you dont want to run troubleshooter but go to heading troubleshooting then helpdesk and post stats 1-12

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
keja33
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Sorry, cant find heading troubleshooting, feel such a pillock lol

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

troubleshooting.png

keja33
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Thank you, but cant even find that page you have posted a pic of

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution
Enter 192.168.1.254 in your web browser when connected to the home hub.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’