cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wintonian
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: My Neighbours Get Double the Speed I Do

Following a recent OFCOM announcement, BT has signed up to a minimum guaranteed speed, in my case* 37 Mbps. If after  30 days of registering a complaint this cannot be fixed you are entitled to  a refund of £8 a day with the option to cancel your contract.

* This was quoted in writing even though 15 months ago, when the Openreach technician fixed the latest line fault, he mentioned it was an onsolescent aluminium cable. My cabinet has just been renewed and patched across to a new Infinity cabinet so "hopefully" BT has upgraded the cable into my street!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

enter your phone number and post results  remember delete number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

post router stats  if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information   if hh5 then troubleshooting then helpdesk

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Hi @Wintonian and welcome.

Thanks for posting. Is fibre now available for you to order? Can you post the information requested by @imjolly  and we'll try to help you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings