cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

Re: No infinity 1 speed upgrade

@PaddyB sorry to jump into this thread but I may have the same problem as outlined, can you check/ help at all?, tried online chat and to be honest its pretty pointless, thanks

Steven

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

I moved your post to start your own thread instead of getting mixed up with the other post originator

post stats from hub  if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information

enter your phone number and post results  remember delete number but leave exchange and cab   https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

did you get the lette last year about the free upgrade

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Cheers, No I didn't get a letter, but neither did the original poster?

I can't give you stats from HUB as I'm in work but here are the wholesale results, I'm rock solid on 35Mbpsphone line stats.JPG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

if you were eligible then you should have had letter but from what you say and dslchecker results the upgrade would make no difference to your connection speed and may slightly improve your up speed depending on your router stats

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

So pointless then, and as I said the original poster did not receive a letter either, thats why I rolled the dice,  thanks anyway

Steven

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

I suspect, however, if you are getting a constant 35M exactly then your line has probably been banded by DLM and might achieve a bit more. Post the stats later so we can see if that is the case.

Message 7 of 7

Cheers, will do...