cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 26

Re: ORDI

I tried this number. They are all not familiar with ORDI. Their common response is that - they cannot do anything unless Openreach upgrades our address to FTTP capable.

Our next door neighbor got their FTTP connection recently.

I dont understand why we cant have the same.

Any idea?

0 Ratings
25 REPLIES 25
Message 2 of 26

If you are a BT customer enter your phone number otherwise use your address  and post result

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

Do you have broadband from another ISP?

is your address correct on Royal Mail database?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 26

I did try that link. Yes  I am BT customer. 

SmartSelect_20201211-191317_Gallery.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 26

Re: ORDIg

If you are a BT broadband customer then enter your phone number in the dsl link I posted previously and then post the full results including notes

what about Royal Mail database - your address correct?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 26

Re: ORDIg

Yes my address in Royal Mail is correct.

adsl info.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 26

@plsHelp 

FTTP is not available, only FTTC.

FTTP does not come from a cabinet, it comes from a special fibre node, which does not extend to your property.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 26

FTTP on demand is something different and is mainly a business product due to it's cost

as @Keith_Beddoe posted FTTP is not available to you

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 26

We are living in semi detached house. The house adjacent to us has the ULTRAFAST FULL FIBRE option available when I checked via Openreach website. Unlike for us, we only have SUPERFAST FIBRE only.

Also, the rest of the houses in our street have these ultrafast option.

My question is, why we can't avail the ultrafast?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 26

If you know their phone number, then enter it into the checker and display the results here, after editing out their phone number.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 26

I've tried their number and I could see that theirs is FTTP ON DEMAND.

Would you know the basic requirement to have this too?

Thanks

plsHelp_0-1607791999962.png

0 Ratings