Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Re: Upgrading to superfast fibre 2

Go to solution

@gg30340wrote:

If you use this checker it will tell what cabinet you are on and what services it can receive.

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Post back a screen shot after you have removed your phone number.

This is mine.  I am not very technical regarding this.  What is the max download I can get?06CD7CB7-2652-4746-BFBE-A338D1BE3437.png

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

My speed over WiFi with my iPad.3333E143-D1F6-42B8-96F9-6E9A8282702C.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

With that speed, you are already on Superfast 2.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Tezz I've started your own thread to avoid confusion with the original posters question, from the results you've posted the maximum speed that your line potentially can carry is between 52.8Mb and 75.3Mb. The speed test is showing you're getting 71.4Mb which at the top end of the speed estimate and is spot on for a test done on a wifi connection. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@NeilOwrote:

@TezzI've started your own thread to avoid confusion with the original posters question, from the results you've posted the maximum speed that your line potentially can carry is between 52.8Mb and 75.3Mb. The speed test is showing you're getting 71.4Mb which at the top end of the speed estimate and is spot on for a test done on a wifi connection. 

Many thanks.  I use to get Between 73. to 74. Something on the speed test, on the WiFi, but I know it’s excellent for a WiFi connection.  I have been with BT a long time, and they gave me this free speed upgrade awhile ago, as I only pay for the lower speed.  All the best.

0 Ratings