cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cinnamon009
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Worst service ever!!

I really wish I had read this and other problems on the forum before I had the stupid idea to change over to BT.  Worst decision of my life.

Identical problems to you. And I mean identical. BT saying 'Oh it must be somethign to do with the cabling' when we all know that is complete bulls***. Openreach are not doing what they should be doing so until they do I will not be getting any broadband. I have been without broadband (and TV/catch up as most of the Youview depends on broadband) for two weeks.

The call centre is appalling. They can barely speak english. I have en engineer due on Wednesday but I am fully expecting nothing to be different following the visit and the ongoing 'it's the cabling' lies to continue.

I am posting ALL OVER social media. If I manage to stop one person from changing to BT I will be happy. I suggest anyone who is having the same problem post here too so we can see just how many people are being lied to by BT.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 4

Hi cinnamon009, 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry that your services are not activated yet. I would like to put things right for you. 

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch.

Thanks,

OlgaC

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4
Moved:

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4
Moved: