Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MatthewG-
Aspiring Expert
Message 31 of 40

Re: Re profiling or Line Fault ?

@imjolly

Well when I started this post and the problem occured my Max line was 47 and the cap was 40 

This was my connection before problem \/ 

12 noon Reboot 5 5 16.PNG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 40

things change as do line conditions

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
MatthewG-
Aspiring Expert
Message 33 of 40

Well some good and bad news..

The bad news is that my connection has droped after 23 days of solid connection the sync speed was \/

asdasdasdasdasd.JPG

Now the good news it has just re-sycned at faster speed but i think the problems are going to return \/

drop.JPG

But my connection is still capped at 40Mb and I signed a new contract 2 month ago

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 40

When you renewed your contract did you get anything showing different speed Estimates?  As your attainable is 45mb then you may get a few more mb connection speed from the 40mb you currently have but even if you were upgraded to the new 55/10mb infinity 1 you will till only get a few extra mb

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
MatthewG-
Aspiring Expert
Message 35 of 40

@imjolly

I renewed my contract mid April, they told me my contract would rollover and renew on May 26th.

I asked the guy on the phone would I get the new speed he said yes your new speed should update on the renewal date.

contract.JPG

asdasd..JPG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 40

You should have received an email after you renewed your contract with information about your connection

As your attainable is only 45mb then Even getting upgraded to the new package 55/10mb will only give a few more mbs in speed above your ecosting 40mb connection speed 

0 Ratings
MatthewG-
Aspiring Expert
Message 37 of 40

As I thought my connection has become unstable again, it dropped at 7.30AM on Saturday and dropped on Sunday at 1.10AM 

My sync stat are

asdasdasdasd.JPG

Since these drops have been in the early hours could this be DLM or BT making change?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 38 of 40

could just as easily be line noise but good thing is conenction speed still same as previous posted stats

0 Ratings
MatthewG-
Aspiring Expert
Message 39 of 40

Well It seem like my internet has a slight issue for a unknow reason.

2016-06-18 07:23:41PPPErrorppp0 LCP down

2016-06-18 06:41:42PPPErrorppp0 LCP down

2016-06-18 06:15:26PPPErrorppp0 LCP down

But the SNR is still the same = Great 🙂

dfgsdfgsdf.JPG

0 Ratings
MatthewG-
Aspiring Expert
Message 40 of 40

Well I am not sure but this disconnection issue has started again over the last 3 days It was perfectly fine since I last posted. I have disconnected 5 times all within around 12 hours after each other.

I noticed there was a problem on Saturday evening when I was hosting a Black Ops 3 Zombies game then it would come up Connection Interrupted around 1-2 hour in to the game then it would drop all the players but the connection would not drop completely I could still hear and talk to people so I though it was a server side problem this happen 3x

Yesterday the same issue but the connection dropped completely at 4PM and then at 7.30PM

Today it dropped completely at 12AM and 1PM 

Possible Re-profiling again?

Each time the connection drops the Upload Speed and Download Speed start with a new cap 

Yesterday at 4PM the upload was 8500 and the download was around 42000

Yesterday at 7.30PM the was Upload 9999 and Download 44521

Today at 1PM it is Upload 7134 and Download 48498

I have checked the latency and it has stayed exactly the same 18~24

0 Ratings