cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: unbelivable ........ beyond belief · lasted for a while

back to how it was ,,come evening ,drops to half the speed so the fix was just a very short fix

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

spoke to bt this morning cos my speed doesn't go back to full speed during the  the day like it use too, she told me that she can see that im getting 66meg down  even tho i was only getting no more then 18 down, what a joke!!!!!!!!!

i connected my phone to my pc and done another speed check ,just to make sure it wasn't my pc acting up and was getting  50 meg down 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

plus she told me don't bother using bt speed tester cos it doesn't give the real speed your getting only they can see the real speed lol

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

@stomper1 wrote:

spoke to bt this morning cos my speed doesn't go back to full speed during the  the day like it use too, she told me that she can see that im getting 66meg down  even tho i was only getting no more then 18 down, what a joke!!!!!!!!!

i connected my phone to my pc and done another speed check ,just to make sure it wasn't my pc acting up and was getting  50 meg down 

If you connect your phone to your pc are you still not running the test with the pc Ethernet connection to the hub!

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

that was with the hub turned off 

0 Ratings