Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Extankerman
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Reopening: "Really a post about Customer Care"

Go to solution

Hopefully Moderator Patrick will see this. Patrick, you asked me to come back on the forum if the previous problems recurred. We have been away for most of the last twelve days, since the issues appeared to have been solved; however, this evening, we are back to the hub cycling through the colours, low speed and high latency (when I have been able to connect). If able, would you care to call me again?

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Reopening: "Really a post about Customer Care"

Go to solution

Hi @Extankerman,

Thanks for posting. @PaddyB is out of the office today but I'll let him know you've posted and we'll pick this up again.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Extankerman
Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Nothing from @PaddyB yet but while the connection is working and briefly: Problem temporarily solved after previous discussions with a  stable, 14Mbps download speed. Signed up for new, 2-year Infinity deal and noted that minimum guaranteed speed reduced from 13 to 11 (the sales people did not mention that). Been away for a couple of weeks and minimum speed of 11Mbps barely being maintained. Connection dropping off for a variable period but appears to begin at about 4 o'clock in the afternoon (in fact, my attempt to post this has been interrupted twice by that very problem). This is just the same problem as before and I really think its time someone from the engineering/wholesale got a grip. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Extankerman Sorry @PaddyB has not been in touch yet. I have sent him an email to check back with you when he returns to the office on Friday.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Extankerman,

I'm sorry to hear that the instability on your line has returned. I gave you a quick call, sorry I didn't get speaking to you.

Let me know when your back in and I'll give you a call. 

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Extankerman
Contributor
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

Hi, @PaddyB. Sorry i missed you and I dont know when your shifts are. I expect to be around on Saturday, until about 3.00pm and then for most of Sunday. Let me know a time that's good for you and I will be near the phone.

Cheers

Extankerman

0 Ratings
Extankerman
Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

Another message for @PaddyB. The line has settled down but at a much slower speed than when we left our discussions a couple of weeks ago. I'm afraid I cant find the 'contact the Mods' link, so if you could let me know how I can get an 'off forum' message to you, I will let you have a resumé of the issues that I have. I believe we may have some problems talking over the phone, as I will be in and out all day, unless you can call early evening.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Extankerman and thanks for posting.

Use the contact the moderators link in my profile and I'll get the message to @PaddyB for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Extankerman
Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

Thanks @DavidM but @PaddyB contacted me yesterday and we have an engineer scheduled to come out on Wednesday. Here's hoping!

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Let us know how it goes @Extankerman

Cheers

David

0 Ratings