cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Replacement Home Hub

Apologies if this has been asked before. I have looked through posts but not found an answer.

How often do BT consider a new home hub should be supplied ?

I have had mine for a number of years now, moved home with it, renewed contract changing to Halo 1 but never offered a new hub.

It works fine so I suppose the old philosophy of "if it ain't broke don't fix it" applies but it must be getting close to end of life now as any electronic device does. 

Any thoughts appreciated.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Replacement Home Hub

there is no new hub sent automatically now unlike it used to be many years ago.  now you only get  a new hub if existing fails or you upgrade to a package where a new hub is required

Basically the philosophy ' if it ain't broke don't fix it' is the way to go

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Replacement Home Hub

Hubs are not periodically replaced, they are only replaced when technology dictates a different version of hub is required or if they go faulty. You might be able to negotiate a replacement hub at contract renewal, but as you have said, if it ain't broke why fix it.

0 Ratings