cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 24

Re: Right to exit removed

Its not for me to go out and purchase anything.

I am getting buffering at peak times

i am  guaranteed 65m and I am not getting this

the service is not for for the purpose of viewing anything over 1080p

I will have to wait for the open reach guy to check next week, as already said by

the tech lady that my Bandwidth has been fluctuating for the past few weeks according

from her information on her system

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 24

you do have a 65mb connection speed as shown by the hub stats you posted  as I posted already the 65mb is connection speed not download speed - there is no guarantee on download speed

I appreciate that the email from BT talks about download speed but this is clarified in the T&C as meaning connection speed to your hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 24

There is obviously something wrong at peak times and BT are not able to give me personnel download speeds as per below. 

Capture.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 24

Are you able to get or borrow a cheap corded phone to check if there is noise on your line causing your problems?

if btspeedtester does not work for you then try  speedtest.net and post results 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings