cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Router being sent back to BT

Go to solution

I took the day off work to receive my router but it did not arrive. Was told this could fit through the letterbox so rearranged delivery but it was not delivered and it is now being sent back to BT. How do I go about getting my router now it is being sent back to BT?  

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Router being sent back to BT

Go to solution

Phone CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and get new hub sent out.

The package does go through a standard letterbox but depends on postman

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

From my experience they don't fit through most modern letterboxes. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@Checked2013 

Never had a problem and I have had more than a few hubs.

A lot depends on postman but the boxes are specifically designed to go through standard letterbox

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@imjolly I just got my hub box out to try it and it won't fit through my letterbox, so went over to my other house and tried it there and still won't fit.

I believe a few years ago the standard letterbox was made a lot thinner to reduce heat loss. The only way BT would be able to make it fit would be to reduce the depth if the smarthub it's self, but I doubt that would be possible as it's already quiet thin 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@Checked2013 

Tried and goes through mine.

Maybe I am just lucky